NEW glibc for FC2 on Alpha

Arc C. achapkis at dls.net
Wed Aug 25 14:04:37 UTC 2004

   Yes, the new glibc fixed mysql server problem I was having. I'm sure there
are some more one it fixed, however the box is a server now, I've removed KDE
(and most of GUI apps) so I cannot test those. One thing that drives me crazy
is screen - whether one built by Mike or the one I'm building from SRPMs or
sources. When I run it (user or root) it clears the display and doesn't return
prompt. I have to kill the process from another terminal.
   I suspect I'm missing something on my system but can't figure out what it
is. Can someone help me, please?