Firefox, anyone?

Ricardo Ramos ricardo.ramos at terra.com.br
Fri Feb 20 04:03:32 UTC 2004

"

hmm...
  Having nothing better to do with an alpha yesterday night, I pulled down
the latest release of Mozilla Firefox (0.8) and tried to build it on my
LX164. All went well, so I've made an rpm of it for anyone who's interested.
It's available at ftp://www.unidec.co.uk/pub/firefox/RPMS/alpha. There's an
SRPM for anyone who wants to spend a few hours building it as well. This
seems to be a significant improvement on 0.7 from the testing I've done so
far.

cheers
john

"