Firefox, anyone?

Hoover, Tony hoover at sal.ksu.edu
Fri Feb 20 14:08:30 UTC 2004

That's the same problem I had with Firebird 0.7.1.
Dr. John Halewood announced Tuesday that he had successfully built firefox
0.8.  I downloaded his RPM, but I haven't yet found the libIDL that it
depends on. :-(

His RPM is at:  ftp://www.unidec.co.uk/pub/firefox/RPMS/alpha
Tony Hoover, Network Administrator
KSU - Salina, College of Technology