XL-266 install

George France france at handhelds.org
Sat Feb 21 03:49:51 UTC 2004

On Friday 20 February 2004 12:52, trevor wrote:
> While rumaging through the old hardware pile at work, to my pleasant
> surprise I came across an Alpha XL-266 and would like to get Linux running
> on it.

<snip>

I would like to suggest that you use the HPWrapper CD to install RH-7.2 on
your system.  The HPWrapper has a milo.cfg file, which should make the
install much easier.  I have not tried to use the HPWrapper on a XL-266
system, but I see no reason why it shouldn't work.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

---George