XL-266 install

trevor embed526 at yahoo.ca
Tue Feb 24 01:53:35 UTC 2004

On Friday 20 February 2004 22:49, George France wrote:
> I would like to suggest that you use the HPWrapper CD to install RH-7.2 on
> your system.  The HPWrapper has a milo.cfg file, which should make the
> install much easier.  I have not tried to use the HPWrapper on a XL-266
> system, but I see no reason why it shouldn't work.

I would like to download and try the HPWrapper but I just can't get into that
directory. I'm trying
[ftp://ftp2.compaq.com/pub/linux/RedHat/7.2-alpha/HPWrapper] ...my browser
just spins and spins and spins. All the other directories I can get into and
download from no problem, but that one appears to have something wrong with
it. Are there any other links out there?

Trevor