New question about OS hang up.

Kinggo CHOW kinggo at writeme.com
Tue Jul 6 16:17:06 UTC 2004

Hi, Dr Nick,

Thank you very much! I have checked the proc file and know that the netcard is DECchip
Bus  1, device   4, function  0:
    Ethernet controller: Digital Equipment Corporation DECchip 21142/43 (rev 48).
      IRQ 48.
      Master Capable.  Latency=32.  Min Gnt=20.Max Lat=40.
      I/O at 0x200008c00 [0x200008c7f].
      Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0x202263000 [0x20226307f].
I plan to recompile the kernel. Do you have any suggestion?
Thanks for your kind answer.

Kinggo