cluster of 14 old Alphas for sale

Bob Taylor brtaylor at sanfelipe.com.mx
Tue Jun 29 19:15:02 UTC 2004

In message <20040629103955.G9902 at gauss.snl.salk.edu>, Jack Wathey writes:
> I have an old (late 1997, early 1998) cluster of Alphas that needs a good
> home.  It may be too obsolete for the serious number cruncher, but could
> still be of some value to the hobbyist, educator, or maintainer of a
> larger cluster in need of parts.  Here are the details:

I presume you are located in/near San Diego? If you can't sell your cluster, I believe my ISP, which is a non profit corporation, could use the individual Alphas. Other than the Mexican telephone company, Telnor, The Net is the only other ISP in San Felipe, Baja Mexico. They are struggling against Telnor to stay in business.

Thanks for your listing this via the axp-list.

Bob

 Bob Taylor             Email: brtaylor at sanfelipe.com.mx

 Want to get to Heaven? Turn Right and go straight!