OT: Partition table lost

Adrian Zaugg adi at geo.unizh.ch
Sat Nov 27 02:45:28 UTC 2004

Hello Arkadiy

Can you post the dmesg output of your AMD64 box; the part which shows
the loading of of the scsi drivers and disk detection and the mounting
errors aswell, is the most interesting. Do you have BSD-Disklabels on
that disks (I assume you have), and if yes, does the kernel on the AMD
support that? (BTW: Must this be compiled in or is initrd also ok?)

Regards, Adrian.