Radeon 9200 PCI (was:RE: Digital PWS433au + Matrox G450 PCI)

Hoover, Tony hoover at sal.ksu.edu
Tue Oct 5 19:13:37 UTC 2004

 Jay, ( and others )
Lately you've suggested a Radeon 9100 a couple of times.  I haven't found
any PCI 9100's on recent searches, but I have found a few Radeon 9200 PCI's
(w/ 128M DDR).  Will the 9200 work with the X servers in RH7.2 and AlphaCore
0.9?  ( Including 3D? )  I think I remember an issue some people ran into
with RH7.2 and Radeon 9600's, and thought I'd check.

Thanx

Tony Hoover, Network Administrator
KSU - Salina, College of Technology
(785) 826-2660