Web Site for Alpha Core

Mike Barnes strepsil at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 12:16:56 UTC 2004

In other news, if anyone wants to go and poke around at
http://alphacore.info/ and see what's broken, that'd be nice. It's a
bit light on content right now, but that should change over the next
few weeks. There's a forum there for bug reports and discussion of
such things which should be useful. I've enabled the personal blog
hosting part too, if that's useful for anyone.

I'm not going to set up a full Bugzilla installation or anything,
since anything major will get put back in the main Fedora system, or
with upstream package maintainers. Just thought something a little
more targeted than this list would be useful, plus necessary
documentation of course. The "To Do" list will be up there soon, if
anyone wants a useful point for picking out a job to occupy themselves
with.

I'm inclined to leave this as the main mailing list for Alpha Core
purposes - if the list membership and Red Hat don't have a problem
with this, of course.