Ongoing Core 2 Port Status

Richard Irving rirving at antient.org
Wed Sep 15 16:07:58 UTC 2004

   BTW: Target for this install is a twin EV56 TinCup,
a couple gigs of ram... and 72 gigs, or so, of disk ..

   Has anyone had any luck with USB drivers,
and ->USB PCI boards<-, on this platform ?

   The one PCI (A 32 bit card) USB card I tried
to install, generated a PCI Bus Parity error,
and subsequent SRM panic.

   Ergo, no chance at recognition.

  :(

  Also, in this Fedora, has the i960 DAC Drivers,
  matured ?

   TIA, for any clue that saves me from paying the
blood price... ;)