AC 0.9 boot problem

Jay Estabrook Jay.Estabrook at hp.com
Tue Apr 5 13:58:45 UTC 2005

On Tue, Apr 05, 2005 at 07:44:40AM +0200, pawel.oleksiak at rieberson.no wrote:

> I have problem with install AC 0.9 and I found the similar problem in
> archive:
>
>   Alpha Core and AS 1200 Install
>   ERRORS...

Find attached a repost of my findings from Oct 15, 2004, in which I
noted that both AS1200 and AS4100 were NOT successful in booting the
install kernel of AC-0.9.

At this point it is better to wait for AC-1.0 to be finished; believe me
when I say that the wait will be worth it... :-)

 --Jay++

Jay A Estabrook                            HPTC - LINUX support
Hewlett-Packard Company - ZKO2-3/N30       (603) 884-0301
110 Spit Brook Road, Nashua NH 03062       Jay.Estabrook at hp.com