tricks to getting the internal NIC working on AS200

Bryan Dina bdina at seresc.net
Tue Apr 5 19:26:45 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-04-05 at 13:03 -0600, Michal Jaegermann wrote:

> Try to see if you will have better results with 'de4x5' module instead
> if that one is available.  And check what 'dmesg' has to say after
> you loaded a module.  You have to 'rmmod tulip' before trying another
> one.  To change that permanently you need to edit your /etc/modules.conf
> (or this is /etc/modprobe.conf on AC-0.9?).

that did the trick... silly tulip module :)

thanks again... and thanks to all on this list, it has been a wonderful
resource... it's great to see such an active axp-linux community, I
figured it (the community and linux on axp) would be mostly dead, but it
turns out I was wrong... fun project all-in-all.

--Bryan