MILO and Adaptec AHA2940AU

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean_seb at videotron.ca
Mon Aug 29 11:49:56 UTC 2005

Hello Davis,

> Beg, borrow, or steal a small SCSI-II drive and connect it to the
> system's built in SCSI controler. MILO should work with that. All you
> want is enough space to boot from. You can then pretty much ignore
> this drive after the system is booting.

Indeed, that would work. I thought of that, but was reluctant to try it
since the only SCSI-2 drive I have is noisy as heck. But I guess it's
better than nothing, and I can always put the machine in a closet
somewhere so the noise is kept down.

Thanks for the suggestion. (and for not giving me a cooking recipe)

J-S

Jean-Sébastien Guay   jean_seb at videotron.ca
             http://whitestar02.webhop.org/