kernel 2.6.14-1.1638_FC5axp

Sergey Tikhonov tsv at solvo.ru
Thu Dec 1 08:21:20 UTC 2005

Oliver Falk wrote:

>> Your kernel seems to be very short (1.9Mb) and compains during
>> install "cpio: error something...."
>

> Duh!? Arg... Seems the upload was corrupted. I uploaded it again.
>
> Sorry.

Booted on PWS 600au. It seems you forgot to apply my kernel "audit"
patches (the audit package stoped working).
There were complains by udev_start, but it might be with 2.6.12 kernel too.

Were you trying to build new modular xorg package? I built it, but it
hangs my machine with radeon card (the 6.8.2 package works just fine). :(

Thank you,

--
Sergey Tikhonov
Solvo Ltd.