Alpha Core 1.0a

Sergey Tikhonov tsv at solvo.ru
Fri Mar 4 16:46:57 UTC 2005

Hello,

Jay Estabrook wrote:

>On Thu, Mar 03, 2005 at 05:11:33PM +0300, Sergey Tikhonov wrote:
>

>>PS. My next - is to package changes for "libaio" package for Alpha.
>>

>I'm having some yum-related problems with certain of the updates files,
>one of which is the latest libaio.
>
>If you look in the repository, the following files are ALL the same
>length, and ALL contain the libaio update:
>
>libaio-0.3-103-5axp.alpha.rpm
>dhcp-devel-3.0.1-40_FC3.alpha.rpm
>python-2.3.4-13.1.alpha.rpm

You are right. Have no idea how it had happened.
I  did upload fixed packages.

>Needless to say, how to get yum to complete an "upgrade" with this
>situation has got me stumped... :-/

You, could comment out reference to updates section in yum.conf file and
would get packages from the base
directory. Later on we are going to merge them together.

Thank you for checking.

PS. I am a little bit curious how many people did try to download the
new code. :)

--
---
Sergey Tikhonov