Unknown Alpha box

Tom Linden tom at kednos.com
Tue Mar 8 14:37:25 UTC 2005

It is probably a Miata, PWS500a or au.  From the Alphabios, go into advanced
CMOS
options and there is probably OS selection which will load SRM.  If the
batterie
is kaput it will however always come up in Alphabios upon power cycling.

If this is true, you will want to upgrade the firmware.

What does the box look like?