AlphaCore 1.0 torrent/mirror available

boberz at thewatch.org boberz at thewatch.org
Tue May 10 16:35:49 UTC 2005

350K to Kansas from the UK is pretty nice :)

I notice that there aren't any official US mirrors. Is there a particular reason
for that? Maybe some kind of DMCA or licensing issue? If there are no reasons
other than "no one has offered", I'll offer up some space as both an ISO and
yum mirror.

My server sits up at my main NOC in Wichita, KS on a 45mbps Internet circuit. I
run a smallish ISP here in Kansas - Terra World, Inc.
(http://home.terraworld.net). I would note that this mirror would /not/ be
officially sponsered by Terra World, but rather by my side buisness (which the
server is for) http://www.mygamehost.com.

Anywho, enough rambling. How's an 'official' US mirror sound?

 - Nick