AS1200 : Boot help!

James Kurtenbach jwkurtenbach at sysmatrix.net
Sat May 14 22:26:23 UTC 2005

OK, more details.   Disk Druid complained about not enough space at the
beginning of the disk for the boot partition. It says to make sure it
has at least 3 meg free.   The disk is a 9gig dec drive (10krpm,
rz1d).   I have used the disk for vms and other os's before.   Do I need
to do a low level format or something?

--
James Kurtenbach
8009 North Hope Avenue