AS1200 : Boot help!

Ted Goodridge, Jr. tedgoodridgejr at acm.org
Sat May 14 23:08:55 UTC 2005

it's really easiest to use fdisk to partition an BSD label disk in my
experience.  You need to make sure you start at sector 3 with yoru first
partition, and not use sectors 1 and 2 on the disk you want to boot from.
These sectors will be used by the bootloader when you install it.

It's a pain, but that's how you get it to work.

Hope this helps