AlphaServer 400 vs. Alpha Core 1.0

Marek marek at ingsmat.sk
Thu Oct 27 10:22:00 UTC 2005

Hi,
Finally I' ve got the problem you mention below. It looks like NCR810 is
new problem.
During text installation I see for while window like loading sym5...,
then ask me for source
of installation, I enter CDROM, and then I see window with Choose driver
..., and any driver
doesn't work.
Thank you for any idea
Regards