Anaconda Alpha Autopartitioning (Re: New AC2 release candidate test boot cd image)

Jay Estabrook Jay.Estabrook at hp.com
Fri Oct 28 13:01:34 UTC 2005

On Fri, Oct 28, 2005 at 10:09:58AM +0400, Sergey Tikhonov wrote:

> Just an update: I fixed autopartitioning, but by default it uses LVM
> (and it seems to work :) ). I could comment it out and set defaults to
> propose the "normal" patitions. Your call. :)

I wonder if it would be possible to make it optional; ie let the user
who wants to use auto-partitioning decide whether LVM or the "normal"
technique is to be chosen...

Personally, I WANT to know what my disk structure is... ;-}

 --Jay++

Jay A Estabrook                            HPTC - XC I & B
Hewlett-Packard Company - ZKO1-3/D-B.8     (603) 884-0301
110 Spit Brook Road, Nashua NH 03062       Jay.Estabrook at hp.com