New AC2 release candidate test boot cd image

Sergey Tikhonov tsv at solvo.ru
Fri Oct 28 13:44:32 UTC 2005

Jay Estabrook wrote:

>On Fri, Oct 28, 2005 at 10:14:18AM +0400, Sergey Tikhonov wrote:
>

>>Another one:
>>PWS 600au, Qlogic ISP-1020
>>Did complete minimal install of AC2 from cds with autopatitioning using LVM
>>(very still issue with correct aboot entry, but it's not very big
>>problem). :)
>>

>Uh, you DID say AC2, didn't you?

:) Yeap, need to do some more testing (may be ftp/nfs install).
BTW, I added pci quirk to alpha pci.c (not exactly as Ivan proposed), so
I am going to build another qboot image for test.
I just copied the quirk function from ppc arch. One think I am not sure
about is that in ppc the function is defined as "static void ..",
but most functions in alpha pci.c defined as "static void __init ...".

>AWESOME! Great progress, Sergey!

Thanks. :)

Regards,

--