Powerup Problem on AS2000

Jay Estabrook Jay.Estabrook at hp.com
Fri Sep 23 13:46:21 UTC 2005

On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 06:42:17AM +0200, Michael Kronsteiner wrote:

> can someone tell me where exactly this little switch is that detects if the
> box is closed?

There are (usually) two screws that secure the (left-side) door to the
cabinet; one at the bottom front of the door, and one at the top
front.

It is the TOP FRONT screw which hits a hidden switch (inside the button
panel) which allows power-up,

 --Jay++

Jay A Estabrook                            HPTC - XC I & B
Hewlett-Packard Company - ZKO1-3/D-B.8     (603) 884-0301
110 Spit Brook Road, Nashua NH 03062       Jay.Estabrook at hp.com