SELINUX etc. (Re: Fedora 8-based distro for Alpha CD Announcement)

Jay Estabrook Jay.Estabrook at hp.com
Thu Apr 24 13:00:01 UTC 2008

1. selinux has been disabled via the aboot.conf commandline
   argument. this was done because there were problems early
   in F8 on Alpha development - perhaps this needs revisiting
   now?

2. this appears to be the "official" naming scheme of Fedora
   at this point.

3. I think the max was 1GB total, 256MB per DIMM.

--Jay++