fedora x install

Todd Seeleman seeleman at gse.upenn.edu
Mon Apr 28 15:24:51 UTC 2008

Greetings,

   I'm still playing around with old alphas myself and even running Tru64 5b.  I currently have 2 DEC AlphaServer 1200s, 2 DS10s, and 1 DS20.  When I try the Fedora graphical install on any of these the systems just crash and I'm forced to reboot them.  I've tried S3, ARK, & Cloud 9 PCI cards but none of them work.  I can successfully complete a text based install.  Any ideas?

Todd

P.S.  Does anybody want some of this old hardware?  If so contact me offline.

 Todd Seeleman, Systems Analyst
 Penn Graduate School of Education
 3440 Market Street, Rm 477        email: seeleman at gse.upenn.edu
 Philadelphia, PA. 19104-3325      phone: 215-573-8378