Alpha hardware

John Grzesiak johng at pcrd.net
Wed Dec 3 17:26:26 UTC 2008

I have Indy's too... They are standard FPM parity as are the Indigo's
and Indigo
2's, in addition to the Challenge-S machines. SGI only went proprietary
with the
dedicated server class hardware...

So chances are they will suffice. if they are cheap enough, try a set out.

--

John Grzesiak
---- P.S.T.N. 603.798.4028 ----