Current ISO images status

Steven Moix steven.moix at axianet.ch
Sat Dec 6 13:17:02 UTC 2008

Hi Jay

On Sun, 2008-11-30 at 10:17 -0500, Jay Estabrook wrote:

> However, there's a single CD (20081024 in the "iso/obsolete/"
> directory on BUILDSYS) that might avoid an issue with changing
> CDs, if that's what is causing the problem (wild guess only).
> That CD has pretty much the same basic stuff, just many fewer
> "development" RPMS, which you can, of course, later retrieve
> off the double-CDs via YUM.
>
> Sorry I can't help more; I hope to try the 2-CDs on my XP1000
> later, see if I run into the same issue.
>
> --Jay++

I tried the 20081024 ISO, but it's even worse, anaconda doesn't start at
all. I tried to boot with the "-flags 2" parameter as well to start a
text installation, but I get an error:

File "/usr/bin/anaconda", line 864, in <module>
xserver = rhpxl.xserver.XServer()
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'XServer'

Do you think that it's due to the Radeon this time?

Steven