Secondary architectures and marketing

Matt Turner mattst88 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 19:58:40 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 1:35 PM, Steven Moix <steven.moix at axianet.ch> wrote:
> The wiki page [2] seems completely outdated and alphacore.info doesn't
> even work anymore (is Mike Barnes gone?), which leads me to the second
> proposition.

See http://www.redhat.com/archives/axp-list/2008-July/msg00023.html

The alphacore.info domain expired soon afterwards. The only thing
there of any use was the forum.

> The bottom line is that currently there is no way anyone can even know
> that an alpha port for Fedora exists, wouldn't it be more fun to have
> more visibility and users?

I made sure to list it on the AlphaLinux.org Wiki. (Which none of you
seem to use!)

http://alphalinux.org/wiki/index.php/Community#Distributions

I'm not sure why I went to all the trouble to set up a wiki on the
community website when I'm the only one who will write a thing for it.
I just as well could put the content on static pages on my website.

Sorry for hijacking the thread. It may resume its normal course.

Matt Turner