searching for a wide alpha cpu heatsink

Maurice Hilarius maurice at harddata.com
Wed Nov 12 19:59:19 UTC 2008

Alexander Huemer wrote:
> if the only worry is that the module should be used, that's no problem.
> i believe i have a mother board where the cpu module itself should fit
> (264dp).
> this board was never used by me, because i had no cpu ;)
> on that machine noise isn't a concern, so i will attach a heatsink
> from a e.g. AS2000 that i have, and compensate the rest with the
> strongest fan known to mankind.
>
> that results in:
> * one silent 164lx
> * one ready-to-go 264dp.

I have sitting here:

Qty. 1: SB2DD4-667-A
90-0021 Rev. 2A

Qty. 1: SB1LW2-600-B
90-0008 Rev. 2B

Each are 1.15Kg ( including packaging)
Each is in a box measuring 28 x 22 x 11cm

You pay the courier, I will ship them.

--
With our best regards,

//Maurice W. Hilarius         Telephone: 01-780-456-9771/
/Hard Data Ltd.                FAX:          01-780-456-9772/
/11060 - 166 Avenue         email:maurice at harddata.com/
/Edmonton, AB, Canada         http://www.harddata.com//
/     T5X 1Y3/
/