Seller won't ship overseas. Need someone from Japan to buy and reship for me! ASAP

Matt Turner mattst88 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 02:38:58 UTC 2008

Hi,

I found an Alpha motherboard that I'd like to purchase. Unfortunately,
it is in Japan and the seller will not ship overseas.

I plan to do X11 and Gentoo development on this system.

Please, can someone located in Japan purchase it and ship it to me?
I'll make it very worth your while. Please email me off list if you
would be so kind as to help.

I need someone to respond rather quickly, as the board will not be for
sale in about 10 hours.

I'm located in the South Eastern US.

Thank you so much in advance,

Matt