[Fwd C++ question from Dipen

bob smith sfmc68 at verizon.net
Sun Nov 23 12:41:02 UTC 2008

really a question for the forum,

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Fedora and NetworkManager Quesiton
Date: 	Sun, 23 Nov 2008 18:01:59 +0530 (IST)
From: 	dipen parmar <dipen_238 at yahoo.com>
To: 	Bob <sfmc68 at verizon.net>

hi i tried to run C++ on fedora 9 but its saying that iostream.h file is
not found ..i tried  to reinstall it but same problem is here ? so can u
help me how can it posiible to run ? already C is runnig but only C++
have this problem...

*Dipen J. Parmar*
*+919052369980*
*dipen_238 at yahoo.com* <mailto:dipen_238 at yahoo.com>