Current ISO images status

Jay Estabrook Jay.Estabrook at hp.com
Sat Nov 29 17:19:07 UTC 2008

Hi, Steven,

They are really still beta; lots of loose ends, no GUI install,
no Xorg 3D (DRI) support, etc.

However, XP1000 is one of my normal test boxes, and I've not
encountered a problem like yours (that I can remember :-).

Can you tell me if you attempted a custom install, ie choosing
specific packages?

I'm not sure why, but Fedora-9 appeared to offer more packages
that way, than actually were available in the repository I used;
this was not the case with FC8, I believe.

Also, any additional detail re: the python error might help.

Thanks.

--Jay++