Current ISO images status

Jay Estabrook Jay.Estabrook at hp.com
Sun Nov 30 15:17:06 UTC 2008

Hi, Steven,

I think that setkeymap-related error is probably because of your
fr_CH keyboard selection - I've never tested with anything but
standard/default PC keyboard selection.

As for the udevd-related messages - I think they are extraneous,
and can be ignored, as they happen ALWAYS, not just on failed
install attempts.

Also, I wouldn't thin that USB or Radeon cards would have any
effect - I have both in various boxes of mine, and have had no
problems with them.

The python errors in "urlgrabber.py" I've not seen, so I've no
real clue what might cause them.

However, there's a single CD (20081024 in the "iso/obsolete/"
directory on BUILDSYS) that might avoid an issue with changing
CDs, if that's what is causing the problem (wild guess only).
That CD has pretty much the same basic stuff, just many fewer
"development" RPMS, which you can, of course, later retrieve
off the double-CDs via YUM.

Sorry I can't help more; I hope to try the 2-CDs on my XP1000
later, see if I run into the same issue.

--Jay++