anyone having any problems with AC?

Hoover, Tony hoover at sal.ksu.edu
Mon Sep 22 13:14:36 UTC 2008

bind SHOULD have been updated in July to resolve a cache corruption
vulnerability.  I had to compile from sources to get the patched version
(9.5.0-P1) on my RH 7.2 Alpha.

Hope this helps.

Tony Hoover, Network Administrator
KSU - Salina, College of Technology and Aviation
(785) 826-2660

"Don't Blend in..."