RedHat 7.2 on ES40 AlphaServer - Boot Problem - Help Solving

Dialup Jon Norstog thursday at allidaho.com
Mon Dec 14 17:38:22 UTC 2009

I was pleased to see the latest distro is out.  The last one had some very
interesting features - it was a big surprise that the automount feature works,
even with USB devices.  A first for Alpha, near as I can tell.

I would bet that you could read and write DVDs as well, once you were booted
up. This could be advantageous - say you have a bunch of Tru64 files you want
to archive.  Just a thought - that's the case with me.

Anyway, thanks guys, I really appreciate your efforts.

jon norstog