Trying to gauge usage of a possible AlphaLinux.org Forum

Matt Turner mattst88 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 21:44:14 UTC 2009

Hi,

So it looks like most people who use mailing lists would rather use
existing mailing lists than forums. Surprise. :)

I wonder how many people I'm not reaching?

Maybe the thing to do is to put more emphasis on comp.os.linux.alpha?
It can be read as a mailing list and also as a forum (through Google
Groups). How would this be?

Thanks,

Matt