Trying to gauge usage of a possible AlphaLinux.org Forum

Maurice Hilarius maurice at harddata.com
Wed Jan 14 21:54:51 UTC 2009

Matt Turner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> So it looks like most people who use mailing lists would rather use
> existing mailing lists than forums. Surprise. :)
>
> I wonder how many people I'm not reaching?
>
> Maybe the thing to do is to put more emphasis on comp.os.linux.alpha?
> It can be read as a mailing list and also as a forum (through Google
> Groups). How would this be?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Matt

OK.
But:
I am still wondering what we would gain from this??

--
With our best regards,

//Maurice W. Hilarius         Telephone: 01-780-456-9771/
/Hard Data Ltd.                FAX:          01-780-456-9772/
/11060 - 166 Avenue         email:maurice at harddata.com/
/Edmonton, AB, Canada         http://www.harddata.com//
/     T5X 1Y3/
/