Minifridge

Dialup Jon Norstog thursday at allidaho.com
Thu Aug 26 03:02:54 UTC 2010

---------- Original Message -----------
From: <heviarti at puresimplicity.net>

>   I recently heard Carly Fiorina is getting into politics. I know
> who I'm not voting for....

About 7 years ago I was in an Albertsons in Pocatello.  The guy ahead of me
had blown the stores computers by trying to buy a single Guinness when it was
priced by the 6-pack.  So there I was, idly lookign aROUND .... at the
tabloids.  I guess it was the Sun that caught my eye with the headline:

THE ANTICHRIST IS ALIVE IN THE UNITED STATES TODAY - AND IS AN AMERICAN
BUSINESSWOMAN

I opened the rag up to read more and learned, not only is she the antichrist,
she is wearing another hat as the Whore of Babylon.  Cool! All i could think
was ........   CARLY!

I am not making this up, BTW.
jn