DEC TLZ10 installed in ES40

William E. Bohrer bohrer1 at hughes.net
Wed Jan 27 14:51:32 UTC 2010

Hello!

The ES40 I bought on eBay happened to arrive with a TLZ 10 installed.

To this point, Red Hat Linux 7.2 is installed on the ES40 and it is up and running the apps I need (running them well and quickly).  To date I have been backing up via network, but that is becoming time consuming.

The few references to the TLZ 10 I have found in print suggest that it is not easy/straight forward to use in on a Linux equipped machine . . . does any body have experience or knowledge in this area?

Comments?

Help?

Thanks

Bill