Spreadsheet application for CentOS 4.3

Clay Carley cbc at corp.sonic.net
Sun Oct 24 13:49:11 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm running a Digital Personal Workstation 433, running CentOS 4.3.  I
love the system, however I need at least a spreadsheet application, if
not an entire office suite.

OpenOffice.org is pretty much failing to compile.  Either it reports
code errors, or occasionally it has issues writing to disc (seems to be
a software issue, as I exer'd my drives, and they are fine).

KOffice does not compile either, and I haven't been able to find an old
version of Star Office.

Does anyone have any suggestions?  I'm also open to running a different
OS, although I am partial to RedHat based systems.

Thanks,
Clay Carley