Red Hat 7.2 media for Alpha?

Jiann-Ming Su su_js1 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 23:22:04 UTC 2022

 Dang, man, I think my last one was in the pile of CDs I just took to the recycling center. Sorry.

     On Thursday, February 17, 2022, 06:06:34 PM EST, Ben Huntsman <ben at huntsmans.net> wrote:

  #yiv3335897882 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}Hi guys-   I know this list has been silent for some time, but hopefully there are still some people subscribed.
   I'm trying to locate the media for Red Hat 7.2 for Alpha, but the old Compaq site that distributed it is gone and I can't find any mirrors.  In particular, I'm hoping to install on this on my old AlphaServer ES47, and I understand there was a "wrapper" image that you had to boot to get the install kicked off on that platform.  Might anyone still have any of that stuff archived or mirrored some place?
Thanks in advance!
-Ben