gnopernicus?

Mario Lang mlang at teleweb.at
Mon Apr 12 15:46:19 UTC 2004

Reading your messagee, I get the impression that you are changing Gnopernicus
preference settinngs by editing the gconf xml file directly.
While this is certainly a possibility if you have absolutely no
other way left to achieve your goal, I'd rather suggest you use
gconftool-2 to set individual gconf keys.

I am suspecting that you entered either a invalid character sequence,
or a translation table name that doesn't exist in the file system.
I guess Gnopernicus does this resetting to keep its config database
as clean as possible.  After all, it wasn't able to use the value
you provided in a meaningful way.  At least that is what I think this
message actually means.

Note that currently there aren't really many braille translation
tables defined for Gnopernicus.