a viavoice license consortium?

John Heim jheim at wiscmail.wisc.edu
Tue Feb 24 20:10:48 UTC 2004

I'd spend another $50 to get a ViaVoice license even though I already have
DECtalk. It's that much better. Of course, I'm assuming ViaVoice is just as
clear as it used to be.

I use both DECtalk and ViaVoice all the time. I still have a laptop with
ViaVoice but all my servers have been upgraded so I have to use DECtalk.
And I find ViaVoice much clearer.