cdrecord

Scott Berry scott at drscott.dyndns.biz
Thu Feb 26 03:50:36 UTC 2004

Well the major part is trying to remember all the commands needed to
use.  I tend to forget one command or the other and I looked at the
howto and I was a bit intimidated as it looked like to many commands to
learn at once and I do a lot of cd recording and need something which is
fauirly easy to use which cdw is.  In fact, if you want to look at this
program to see what I means go to http:///cdw.soundforge.net and you
will see why it is so much easier as cdw is menu driven and you may use
cdrecord commands as needed but as a default it is required.