msn and centericq

Jois dupalle at screentiful.it
Fri Jul 23 20:04:12 UTC 2004

Hi, I have a problem about Multi-conferencing chat
I use imcom with MSN transport and when someone invites me to a chat (using
MSN client) with more than one person, it tells me the user has invited you
to this room, join this room to swith into group chat mode, or something
similar; in windows it's the same but I have a button called accept.
how do I behave in Linux? Someone has experienced this?
And with pebrot, is it possible to swith in multi-chat?

--
Jois - Home page: http://www.screentiful.it (Italian only)
Linux Registered User #330280
ICQ# 242977025 - Jabber ID: antipalladium at jabber.linux.it