ANNOUNCE: yatm-0.2 [Ogg Vorbis support]

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at loc.gov
Thu Jun 10 12:05:12 UTC 2004

I hope you succeed in creating a working seek function for OGG Vorbis
material.  Because it seems to run at a variable bitrate, this doesn't look
easy.  There are similar problems with AAC and High-Efficiency AAC.

At 12:43 AM 6/10/2004 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi.
>
>I'm pleased to announce version 0.2 of yet another time machine which
>adds support for playing Ogg vorbis (.ogg) files. Seeking does not yet
>work for .ogg, but this is coming in one of the 0.2.x releases.
>
>Grab 0.2 from http://delysid.org/yatm-0.2.tar.gz
>
>If I can keep up with this fast pace of getting stuff done, you might
>be interested in watching http://delysid.org/ChangeLog.html for
>further announcements.
>
>--
>CYa,
>   Mario | Debian Developer <URL:http://debian.org/>
>         | Get my public key via finger mlang at db.debian.org
>         | 1024D/7FC1A0854909BCCDBE6C102DDFFC022A6B113E44

... Creating implements of mass instruction.
Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service f/t Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress    (202) 707-0535   <http://www.loc.gov/nls/z3986>
HOME:  <http://lras.home.sprynet.com>
The opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent
those of NLS.