problem with yatm-0.2

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Fri Jun 11 05:40:53 UTC 2004

It seems to work fine when I play  ogg files which  are 1 channel and
22050 hz. But
when I play  files which I made by burning from  commercial cds with
cdparanoia and then converting from .wav to ogg files, the files are
shown as
two channels and 44100 hz but will play only through one of my two
speakers and sound like a madly skipping cd when one tries to adjust the
speed at all. the same files are fine with zinf, play and ogg123. am I
missing something here?
thanks.

--
Cheryl