[OT]: Sysadmin Cartoon with support for the blind

Mario Lang mlang at teleweb.at
Tue Mar 23 13:31:53 UTC 2004

Hi.

I just couldn't resist letting you all know of this great thing.

A friend of mine from IRC is doing a Dilbert-alike Comic-strip
on the Web, and I managed to convince him to add ALT= tags
to all his comic-strips, so you can either view them as images,
or read the story that is actually graphically described.

I think this is quite a novelty, never saw any kind of comic-strip
that was blind friendly in any way.

Here is the link:
http://www.ee.ryerson.ca/~elf/reeality

Ahh, and if you like it, drop him a note telling him
what a cool guy he is, will you?

--
CYa,