Gentoo

David Renström david.renstrom at skelleftea.mail.telia.com
Mon Mar 29 11:38:13 UTC 2004

Hi everyone!

I'm running RedHat 7.3 now, and that's fine, but I really miss alot of
features, e.g. USB and NTFS support. I've been recommended to try Gentoo
Linux. But, how do I create a boot floppy with BRLTTY for this one? The
Smart Boot Manager, which is used to create the boot floppy, doesn't create
an editable disk. I cannot mount it in Linux (or in Windows, but that's
sort of given... :-) ). Please let me know if you know how to solve this.

Thanks in advance,
/David R.

* Phone:        +46(0)910-78 17 51                                 *
* Mobile:       +46(0)70-641 96 20                                 *
* Mail:         david.renstrom at skelleftea.mail.telia.com *
* ICQ#: 122060651                                              *